Ultimate Essay Consulting for Transfers
Submit up to 3000 words of college essays. Your consultant will critique and work with you to revise the essay drafts.
Ultimate Essay Consulting details:
Work one-on-one with a member of our admissions network with two 1-hour consultations designed to identify interesting and compelling topics for your college essays. The consulting hours can be used to discuss positioning of your candidacy. We’ll provide you with a post-consultation report highlighting and reviewing key elements to consider when writing your essay.
- You will write a draft of your essay and submit it through your Road To College™ account to your essay consultant.
- The consultant will critique and revise the essay drafts (up to 3000 words of college essays).
- The student and consultant will review the recommended changes and work through the writing process together in the second consultation.
- The student will work with the consultant via email refining the essay for an additional seven days.
Transfer Application Preparation
We will read, review and work with you to craft a powerful application.
Application Preparation Includes:
- 3.5 hours of phone, skype or in-person consulting.
- An analysis of your application credentials and a plan to find the undergraduate program that provides the resources to meet your needs.
- 3000 words of essay coaching: review and editing of all personal statements, short answers and supplemental essays. We review for grammar, style, content, tone, voice, spelling and how it adds value and context to your application.
- Support for up to six transfer applications. We’ll help you position your transfer applications and your candidacy to schools.
- Creation of marketing documents, such as a CV or a resume.
Graduate School Programs
Deluxe Graduate Application Service
This service includes 3.5 hours of video/phone consulting, 3000 words of personal statement writing/editing, and review and support of up to 3 graduate school applications.
Application Preparation Includes:
- 3 hours of video, phone or in-person consulting.
- 3000 words of essay editing with up to three additional revisions for each essay
- We will review your statement in context with your university transcript and resume.
- Assistance with developing the CV/resume
- We will work with you to create a contextually relevant CV or resume for your applications or revise an existing document for you.
- Review of up to five graduate school applications to ensure you are putting your best case together.
- Unlimited email/text message support through January 1.
Graduate School Personal Statement Revue
Submit up to 2500 words of personal statement and optional/supplemental essays. Your consultant will critique and work with you to revise the essay drafts. This is the ideal service for the prospective MBA/Law/Medical candidate who has a handle on where he or she is applying and needs focused support on various application elements.
The service includes:
- Two 1-hour consultations.
- 2500 words of essay editing with up to three revisions for each personal statement or essay.
- We will review your statements in context with your CV/ resume, academic record and overall profile.
- Resume or CV writing editing service: we’ll work with you to revise, edit and polish your resume or CV.
College Transfer and Graduate Services
Our transfer and graduate services provide support and guidance to students who are looking to transfer from one school to another or for graduate students looking to get an edge in the graduate school admissions process.